Friday 1 May 2009

Exciting News!

Hello! Firstly I would like to share some news, I have been given the opportunity of hosting some cookery weeks throughout Autumn in Andalucia in A beautiful Hacienda, the weeks are for both cooks and non cooks and are designed to be fun with sightseeing and of course lots of good food and wine, if you are interested in joining me contact me on 07990966144 for further details.
I cant believe it is May already, I love this time of year and with the threat of warm weather on the way we can look forward to lots of alfresco eating and red wine! I have some really nice Summer recipes to share with you in the coming months. The nice part about doing these monthly recipes is I cook every one before going to print and my hubbie photographs the finished dish and of course gets to eat it so he is very happy.... Thank you Richard!
I hope you enjoy this months Asian delight very simple again, and of course you could add more dishes to make it a more formal meal.
Please dont forget to comment it is always nice for me to receive feedback good and bad. so get writing!! Meanwhile enjoy the warmer weather while it is here!

Cameliaxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was wondering since we have the same niche, it would really help our rankings as well as increase our hits by exchanging links. I love your blog and would like to share it to my readers.

    Title: Food Recipes Made Easy
    URL: http://foodrecipesmadeeasy.blogspot.com/

    Please drop me a comment once you have added my link so that I can do the same for you site. Please provide me with the title of the link as well as the url.

    Thanks,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete