Friday 5 June 2009

Hello to you all!

Hope you are all able to enjoy this lovely weather which is a pleasant change. I have just returned from a few weeks in Spain where of course the sun shone every day and as usual I ate too much and am now regretting it as all my Summer clothes are a little tight! The cookery course at the hacienda will be great and our first one starts at the end of October so contact me if you are interested, its great all inclusive value and good for non cooks as well.
I have been busy since my return, I now cook every Weds for a luncheon club run by a local church and I cook for 60 people a two course meal!! Quite a challenge but enjoyable especially to see so many full tummies and smiley faces at the end!
This months recipe takes us to India, I love to cook Indian food and whilst in Kerala had several lessons from the locals who taught me the basics of Indian cuisine, in fact whilst in Spain I cooked Keralan fish curry for a group of artists who were a little apprehensive but were soon scraping their plates with naan bread! The tandoori recipe this month is nice anytime but especially good on the BBQ you can use the marinade for smaller pieces of chicken and when cold tastes delicious ......even in a sandwich or perhaps a pitta bread, and for all you slimmers something tasty and different.
Thank you for your comments as always its always nice to receive them. Happy sunbathing!

Cameliaxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Camelia,

    I already added my linkback to your blog.

    Thanks,
    Jenny
    http://foodrecipesmadeeasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete