Tuesday 4 August 2009

Whats happened to Summer!!!!!

Hello to you!

I cant believe how quickly this year has gone by, before we know it it will be Christmas! I have been busy cooking for 65 people every week for a lunch club in Broadstone which is a challenge I am enjoying, its so nice to see so many happy faces and full tummies at the end of the meal, Im sure those ovens have magic fairies inside them!
Well this months recipe is assuming barbie weather but looking outside at the moment I dont somehow think thats going to happen! In fact I cant believe its raining again! The good news is you can always pan fry inside just make sure you get the pan nice and hot before you put the steaks in and always rest your meat before serving, it really makes a huge difference to the tenderness and flavour. I prefer ribeye steak as it has a layer of fat through the middle and has a lovely flavour, it is a lttle cheaper too.
Dont forget to send in your comments, its always nice to hear from you, meanwhile keep well, keep happy and most importantly keep smiling!!

Cameliaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment