Monday 5 October 2009

A Culinary Adventure!

Hello!
As you can see in this months recipe it will be the last regular recipe in the mag for a while as I am leaving the country for one year to explore other lands... well thats the plan! My husband and I are going to live in Spain for a while and hopefully we will then go to Australia and new Zealand to visit family, a rather late gap year but as I enter my 50th year I feel now would be a good time for an adventure! I will continue my blog with recipes and hopefully will find some new flavours to share with you all, so keep in touch.
This months recipe is my favourite and a well known dish in Andalucia , my grandmother would often have this bubbling away in the kitchen, the sauce is rich and yummy well worth the effort to make, and by making the day before it is an easy one for entertaining.
Whilst in Spain I will be doing some cookery courses in a beautiful Hacienda and also providing food and service for private dinner parties in peoples homes, so if you are interested please contact me on 07990966144. It is always nice to have your own personal chef and Im always ready for a challenge so if you have a property on the Costa Del Sol and want a special evening give me a call.
Meanwhile take care to you all and I look forward to sharing my news with very soon.

Camelia xx

2 comments:

  1. Camelia, good luck to you and Richard in your new venture.
    Sorry I did not get to see you for the final time before I retired.

    Mike the Fish
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun. I also like to cook alot. I have fun experiencing amish cooking in ohio. I have fun picking out that their recipes come from such a large variety of groups. I am sure someone like you would not have any trouble picking where the recipes come from. Have fun in your travels.

    ReplyDelete