Tuesday 2 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day !

Hello!

Happy new year to you all! After an exciting Xmas I have not had such a good start to the year. Sadly my father in law passed away suddenly, so we had to return to the UK. On a happier note my daughter Lara has gone off to Australia to join her partner Pete who is a winemaker to work a vintage out there. We are hoping to get out there to see them soon, and am very much looking forward to trying Ozzie cuisine! Lara has informed me that kangaroo steak is very nice mmm perhaps I need to check out some recipes for the blog!
Its is February already the month where love is in the air, so for all you romantics here is a simple breakfast to keep your love ones happy, this is a slight variation on the classic Eggs Benedict but equally as good so give it a try.
I am returning to Espana shortly, and am looking forward to some exciting cooking at the Finca, A Moroccan Feast , A Gourmet Night and a week cooking for 20 yogis who have requested classic Indian food........ all very exciting and challenging and will certainly keep me busy!
I always love receiving your comments so please keep sending them. Happy Valentines day!

Camelia xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment