Tuesday 2 November 2010

Hello again!

Hello!

Cant believe I have been in Spain for one whole year! It has been an inredible experience and of course food has been the highlight. I have been cooking as a personal chef, running courses and generally sampling new flavours exploring the deepest depths of Andalucia. This albondiga recipe is a classic which I have adapted and always remains a strong favourite in my family. I set up The Home Cooking Co and it has been hugely successful the best part meeting so many interesting people from all over the world, and cooking the flavours of my roots have been a joy. Next year we are hoping to explore Morocco which I am looking forward to and hopefully will bring some middle eastern flavours to the blog! Thank you for your support and comments, and if any of you need a personal chef contact me on camelia@thehomecookingco.com.

Take care. x

No comments:

Post a Comment