Wednesday 4 March 2009

Buenos Dia!

Hello! Welcome to my blogspot, I am really looking forward to hearing your comments and answering any foodie questions you may have, but firstly a big thank you for all the lovely comments and support I receive from Town and Village readers. I feel very lucky to have the chance of sharing my passion for food with all the readers and hope I can encourage people that wont cook to start cooking! Food is the one thing we all share and with the tight budgets of recent times home is definately the best place to be, entertaining family and friends. If you have any questions or any suggestions as to the types of recipes please let me know.
I have recently just returned from Spain after organising a 210 years birthday house party.....my hubbies 50th, mums 80th and father in laws 80th!! It was great fun, I even learnt to dance Flamenco with two friends to surprise ( or maybe shock) everybody. Food was obviously a focus and once again I was thrown into catering for the masses! I must say a thank you to Suzy who came in to cook for a couple of the nights her Moroccan recipes were especially good and am looking forward to sharing some of those recipes with you shortly.
This months recipe is a treat for Mum, a simple tea to spoil her on Mothers day! Make the cakes a day in advance and you too can enjoy the day.
I look forward to receiving your comments.

Camelia xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow about time you had your own blog. The monthly recipes are just great. I for one look forward to each edition of the mag just for the food tips and comments - all the recipes seem to work so well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just great to have " my own personal chef",well thats what I think every month when I read your recipes!Having tried a few and I must say my Hubbie thinks I've been taking classes,every one has been a winner!!
    Can't wait for the next edition,Camelia.

    ReplyDelete